- Monthly passes are valid from the date of purchase until the same day of the next month.
- Monthly passes are personal and cannot be transferred to others, i.e. your friend, family member or other people cannot come to class under your name and must purchase their own one-time or monthly pass.
- Please try to arrive in time for class.
- If you know you will not be able to come to class, please cancel your booking so that others could sign up for the same class.
- If you cancel your booking less than 6 hours before the class starts, then that booking will count towards one of your classes and will be deducted from your monthly pass.
- Underage people are only allowed to take classes by written parental consent and on the parent’s responsibility.
- Kids under the age of 13 are not allowed in class.
- Exotic pole dance classes are 18+.
- If you feel ill, please respect yourself and others and stay home.
- Please use the studio equipment responsibly. Poles and other equipment are expensive and if they are damaged or ruined, the studio has the right to claim compensation.
- That which is not yours, is someone else’s. Please only use items that are meant for communal use.
- When leaving, please ensure that the room is tidy, that everything is where it is supposed to be and that the door is locked.
- In case something breaks or is lost, contact the studio’s owner by phone at 53003752.